Send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Quander are looking for an experienced Production Manager to join the team on a contract basis based within the Farringdon office. The end client is a high profile electronics company, looking to add digital, interactive products into their stores across the UK. The project also has the possibility of moving worldwide.
As a production Manager, you will be responsible for establishing the full manufacture, production and installation of the electronics, from dealing with suppliers, ordering kit through to briefing staff onsite and post production reporting. You will ensure that projects are within budget; delivered on time by meeting all milestones and that projects are meeting all of our customer’s requirements, whilst maintaining regular engagement with our customers throughout the process.
- Provide end-to-end production management and monitor progress with a detailed plan
- Prepare and track costs through project life-cycle ensuring delivery within agreed budgets
- Technical knowledge of electronic systems
- Lead the selection, recruitment, briefing, direction and management of external suppliers
- Ensuring products have proper design drawings, specification documentation and that the necessary information is communicated to suppliers
- Liaise and communicate with external suppliers in order to design, develop, and implement electronics in a timely manner
- Deliver projects that meet quality and time standards
- Develop support documentation which includes requirement specifications and risk logs
- Monitor and report on metrics
- Communicate well with your team to ensure that all team members are on board with various portions of the project or task.
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and work diligently in an effort to resolve any issues.
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Knowledge and experience of electronic procurement methods, tendering and value engineering
- Track record of financial accountability for projects managed including the detailed management and reporting of individual projects and roll-outs
- Understand and manage costs of production and supply and manage profit targets
- Advanced Production & Operational skills
- Firsthand production management work experience in the electronics industry is essential
- Knowledge of standards & CE compliance
- Experience of working with a production line
- Background knowledge substantial enough to address any issues that may arise regarding accessibility or compatibility
- Capable of understanding and implementing manufacturing and mechanisation, legislation, and specifications
- Hands on experience with JIRA and Confluence is beneficial
- Excellent communication, time management, team management, and organisational skills
- BSc in electronics, or relevant field
Quander is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. Qualified individuals from all walks of life are encouraged to apply.
Send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.